Rob: The 20 Minuten Interview

Here's the translation from Robsessed. Thanks Goz, Kate, and Dani.

How are you?

Pattinson: Really good. In contrast to the ‘Twilight’ shooting, being on the set of New moon was much easier and not as stressful.

There won’t be any sex scenes this time either.
Pattinson: Yes. It’s a shame although I’d find it rather strange to do those kind of scenes.

Aren’t you tired of letting the fans wait?
Pattinson: Yes, I am! However, they will have to wait until last movie.

‘Twilight’ turned you into a much sought-after heartthrob.
Pattinson: I didn’t start acting to have people scream at me when I’m walking down the street.

Does it bother you?
Pattinson: Yes!It’s a challenge!I never stay in the same place longer than 20 minutes.

You had a panic attack during the Twilight premier. Why?
Pattinson: The situation was just too much. I wasn’t allowed to stay away but normally I don’t watch my own movies.

Are you embarrassed?
Pattinson: The movie’s just not interesting to me anymore after shooting. That’s my recipe for avoiding a huge ego and depressions.

Do you sometimes read the gossip?
Pattinson: No. I don’t want to be affected by other people’s opinions.

Sex scenes in Twilight and New Moon, huh? lol. That was funny. I am now releasing stress by the minute. Maybe I need more Rob? RobSten? PB just killed my weekend.