Rob and Kristen: Almost Jailed In Their Hotel Rooms



Digital Spy reports that Robert Pattinson has become virtually jailed in his hotel room while filming Eclipse, according to his co-star.

The actor, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the Twilight franchise, has reportedly been hounded by the paparazzi and fans since production on the movie began last month.

Speaking to OK, co-star Jack Huston said: "I don't think he gets to hang out with many people because he's sort of jailed to his room.

"He can't leave without being followed by a hundred people. There's a price to fame. But hopefully he's handling it okay."

Or maybe Rob is just making an excuse with this "being jailed" scenario- so he could stay from the cast dinners so he can be in his hotel room and just be with "you know who". You see there is always two sets of views, that may be the case before for Rob - but now, if he can get away from the public eye and get to stay privately with that gorgeous Interview cover girl. That is def a win-win situation for our Robward, right?


Apparently, Kristen is having a hard time going out as well, as if we don't know that yet. X17OnLine.com reports her statement in the the article in Interview Magazine,

"There’s nothing you can do about it, to be honest. I don’t leave my hotel room - literally, I don’t. I don’t talk to anybody about my personal life, and maybe that perpetuates it, too. But it’s really important to own what you want to own and keep it to yourself. That said, the only way for me not to have somebody know where I went the night before is if I didn’t go out at all. So that’s what I’m trading. It depends what mood I’m in. Some nights, I think, “You know what? I don’t care. I’m just going to do what I want to do.” Then the next day I think, “Ugh. Now everyone thinks I’m going out to get the attention.” But it’s like, no, I actually, for a second, thought that maybe I could be like a normal person."

These are the reasons why RobSten can relate very well with each other. Because they are going through the same stuff. Exactly, the same problems. They have found refuge in each other in these crazy times. Friendship is indeed the best foundation for relationships. I bet they are glad they have each other to hold on to.