Rob is #2. Kristen is #7 On Empire's 100 Sexiest



UPDATE: Rob won't be appearing at the Jonathan Ross as earlier reported. The reason, conflicting schedules around the New Moon promo media rounds. From the Twilight Irish Sisters . Thanks!

Hello, my lovelies. I didn't realize how my life will be affected with this bandwidth BS. I just did now. Please bear with me as I deal with this. It seems that the hits that I am receiving is connected with that (dumb right? I'm no techie) and not to mention those who hotlink. Sad, sad. Since I don't hotlink, I thought it would not happen to me. Yep, ignorance kills and at least for now I am stressed to the high heavens. I had a quick go-through with the technicalities and the good thing is, it is not that late. You just have to bear with me for at least 24 hours or so, so I can have all my photos from the archives up again. Thanks.

Good thing Rob is there to ease my troubles. Sighs.