Rob Pattinson in Atrevida Mag - Without The Scary Pic

I initially dismissed this mag because I literally got upset because they "failed" the cover. Holy of holies! Imagine, photoshopping Rob?! Perfection does not need PS, my dear. I can't bloody hell look at it. Yeah, it is that horrible! Anyway, I found out from our new reader Kim who sent us the article, that it was a funny read. So, I thought to share it with you. Without that scary Rob pic. It reminds me of House of Wax, or something, shivers.


From Thinking of Rob. The interview is "new" but they just talk about the same things. I didn’t have the time to translate everything, just a few of Rob’s quotes. Keep in mind that this was originally in English, then translated to Portuguese and then translated to English again, so a few of them aren’t the exact words Rob said.

About fame and the paparazzi

“Everything is so bizarre. You need to pee and then all out of nowhere 20 people show up screaming ‘hey, hey’ and all I can think is ‘I still haven’t even washed my hands’”

“I see people as individuals. In my head, they would never scream, I think they would be embarrassed. The public’s mind is bizarre. But I know the fans only want the best for me. Not like the paparazzi..”

“I get annoyed at the paparazi because it’s only interesting to them when you’re down. They’re around you all the time, just waiting for the moment you’ll make a mistake. They think that’s all we have to offer. But I don’t have to give anything to them.”

“One day they said to me ’smile, smile’. And when I did, they said ‘ah, he’s so boring!’. Then all of them fell in the bushes and that made me laugh.”

About his music

“I went to a concert in Vancouver of Jackson Rathbone’s band and it made me feel upset because I can’t do shows. I’m scared that people will record them when I’m not ready yet. I wanted to record an album. I should have done that already, but I don’t have time. But I’ve already written songs for that.”

About love

“First, you need to decide if you like the person. Because after that, nothing else matters. Unless she does something terrible, like cheating on you in public. But if you like someone, you should follow your instincts.”

Thanks to Kim xoxo and JustJared for the pic. Blows kisses to Gen! Teehee