Rob: Remember Me Trailer *Details*

Got this from RP Life.

"Thanks to an anonymous source that watched the trailer TODAY we have a few details that 'source' decided to share with our blog :) She watched the current draft that is still being evalutued. "

I'm going to quote part of her commentThe trailer was fantastic. Rob looked phenomenal! Truly, people are going to go nuts over how adorable he looks. Tyler just seems very cute and lost and a bit disillusioned. A few highlights were Tyler going up to her for the first time (nervous...very adorable) and there was also a going in for the kiss/kissing scene. The trailer was bits and pieces of a lot of the stuff we have seen from the set pics. The best part of the trailer was shirtless Rob! He was in bed with Emile (you only see their backs, she didn't have a top on) both covered by a blanket from the waist down. He was lying slightly to the side, so bare back and bicep. That scene is going to kill the female population. I was also overjoyed to see that Emile de Ravin is using an American accent (not trying to be mean, but her normal accent drives me crazy). A brief bit of the fight scene is in the trailer, just Tyler going over and punching the guy a few times and then the cops being there. Also a good amount of focus on the Dad not being there enough for the little girl (Tyler's little sister). Tyler seems like such a good brother! I know the script leaked, but I haven't read it because I don't want spoil it for myself. So coming from someone who doesn't know too much about the story, the film looks like it is going to be very, very good. I like that there is more to the story than just the romance between the two of them. It looks romantic, sweet, sad, moving, etc. I can't wait to see it!'

Thoughts, anyone? Rob having a sexy scene without our dear Kristen? Argggh, just the thought is killing me. And now with those images described above. Bloody hell, I don't even know how I will survive Bel Ami - Rob's character and all his female conquests, lol. Note to self: Must survive Remember Me first.