Rob Vid: Old ElvisDuran Interview

Our reader and girlfriend (kiss, kiss), Khou requested for more fun and spontaneous Rob. And since the blog exists to satisfy your requests, we give you this old interview from ElvisDuran.com. This is before Twilight was shown and Rob was already going out and promoting. He was already starting to have a solid idea of how big Twilight is gonna be. They talked about Perez Hilton, Rob winning the Young Hollywood award, and the petition to host Saturday Night Live. Yes, as early as November 2008, they were already clamoring for RPattz.

Thanks to Got Sparkles for the inspiration!

By the way, again I'd like to thank Khou and Ines for holding the fort while I was away, so to speak. I really couldn't concentrate on the blog since I had this weekend family thing, but the whole time I was away my mind was with you guys, the blog, and RobSten. I'm such an addict lol.

Shout out to our newbies jtwilightaddict and spellbound. Welcome you guys! Love your comments.

Renskie, hi girl! I read your message. I'm happy to see you here! "waves"