RobStenation is FanFic Crazy!

Other than my love to this blog, my new-found friends (you pervs know who you are) and RobSten my other passion is reading fanfics. I am still clueless on how I manage to juggle my work, my family, the blog, and reading my fanfics. Yes, I am turning into a sleep-deprived crazy, hopeful vampire. My caffeine fix and the endless stream of Robtastic pictures gets me going.

Like I said I am a FF addict but I remain loyal to two, one is Spunk Me's You Get Me Closer To God and tby789/Christina's The Office. Edward Cullen was enhanced to be more delicious as the Beautiful Bastard. With his French quotes, sexy tatt (gaaahh), and love for Bella he is the perfect non-vampire creature to walk the fanfic world.

Fcuk me senseless, but I really want to kick myself. I just discovered tby's blogsite and it opened a whole fanfic perspective for me. The music, the black and white photos, and the LaPerla power panty of the week made reading a whole new adventure. I just hope Christina pity us soon and release Chapter 19. If you haven't read The Office, you are missing a lot. I have recruited at least a dozen of my girlfriends and co-workers with this deal and they are now well addicted to the core. One even has BB's poster printed and it now hangs on her bedroom wall, laminated! I hope I can do the same but that will upset the hubster and I don't want another "dirty little" secret getting out.

Right now, there is already a teaser for Chapter 19 and I can already feel it coming out any day now! So, I hope I made you curious my lovelies and check out the site for more fanfic goodness. My love to Christina, I just read your blog update and I really wish you more power and SpunkMe, who feeds my RobSten fix whenever I need them.