Robward: #2 Hottest Male Vampire

#2. Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Oh, Edward Cullen. Your penchant for stalking teenage girls and attending high school for all of eternity aside (dude, why ?), you are one good looking bloodsucker. Sure, the stirrings of your hotness were there when you played Cedric Diggory back at Hogwarts (R.I.P. friend), but I don’t think any of us really appreciated the true beauty that is you until you stepped into the Forks cafeteria in Twilight. What I like about Robert Pattinson’s appearance for this role (besides the obvious ‘please-take-me-now’ facet) is that he actually looks like a vampire. Unlike other high school vampire shows (I’m thinking of you, Vampire Diaries ), there is something simply too pretty about Edward Cullen. I mean, there is just no way somebody who looks like him is human. He has to be something more. Perhaps it’s the golden, color-changing eyes, or the perfectly placed hair, or maybe the very pale skin and impossibly red lips, but it only takes one look to know that this guy is not a guy at all. He can’t be. To conclude, I guess it’s not at all surprising that Bella falls in love with him in about 2.5 seconds (give or take). I mean, wouldn’t you?
Do you care about the rest? I honestly don't. If you are wondering who topped our Robward click here. Look Khou, no werewolves lol.