Vanity Fair Treasures From Gen!

My dear Gen, shared us these perfect pieces. Thought I'd share.
Click below for larger versions. There is no way I am going to get tired of this shoot, ever!
I also updated the Bella slaps Paul clip, its now from I Tunes, clear and crisp!



We are going to have an awesome weekend, thanks to USA Weekend Mag! Something to look forward to peeps.
HisGolden Eyes reports "I just wanted to let you all know for your fan site about our upcoming Twilight: New Moon issue for USA Weekend magazine. It will be in newspapers starting Friday (our magazine appears in more than 600 newspapers across the country, with a 23 million circulation), and will feature a cover story about the popularity of vampires, plus an exclusive interview with Robert Pattinson. In addition, our cover will feature an exclusive new photo of Pattinson as Edward Cullen. "