Will RPattz Survive the TwiSaga Hype? Larson Hill

With so much Twilight Saga news and celebrity Twilight gossip surrounding New Moon star Robert Pattinson, you have to wonder how Pattinson will be affected by such feverish Twilight attention. I've written similar pieces about how the Twilight Saga may impact Robert Pattinson and Twilight cast members Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner and I continue to wonder where Pattinson will stand professionally as an actor when the Twilight Saga comes to a close.

It's a Twilight topic that continues to fascinate me on many levels since the Twilight hype surrounding Robert Pattinson shows no signs of slowing down. If anything, for obvious reasons given the release of New Moon, the Pattinson hype is picking up Twilight Saga steam. And like I've wondered before, can the Twilight hype surrounding Robert Pattinson be sustained through Eclipse and Breaking Dawn if the latter Twilight Saga film goes into production anytime soon?

Read the rest here

I remembered the same "type" of article was written about Rob in August, and I ranted about that already, so my answer is a yes! He will def survive the Saga.