Bruce Weber On Rob. Remember Me Updates.



"Of actor, minor deity, and V.F. cover subject Robert Pattinson, Weber says, "If I had a kid brother, I would want him to be just like Robert. He's a stand-up gentleman with a firm handshake, and he writes good music too. I hope I bump into him again so we can go to a pub, have a few beers, and take some pictures." Bruce Weber, photographer -Vanity Fair



Remember Me Updates: Do you think you can handle March? I'm not too sure myself...

Rob, can you remake Remember Me with Kristen as Ally to your Tyler, pretty please.

Updates from pattinsonlife . You can read a review at RPLife. Please be warned it is full of spoilers. The bed scenes made me upset. Sniff. RobSten better up this in Breaking Dawn, which of course will never happen. Sobs...


I need to repost these for my sanity and yours, too. Happy place come to me!