Chris Weitz Praises Kristen

It's sad this dream sequence didn't make it to the final cut.
Chris Weitz once again mentions how impressed he is by Kristen and her acting in an audio interview posted at KCRW. A transcript of the Kristen-related parts can be found below. Go here to listen to the whole interview.

"Especially Kristen who has to carry the entire film, was shooting everyday, and I think is just a force of nature. I think she’s absolutely extraordinary. I think she’s one of the best actors living to be honest. "

"The way that she portrays emotions is extraordinary. I don’t think I’ve ever met an actor who had a better BS meter on themselves. Even takes that I thought were wonderful she’d say ‘No, No, No’ and than the next one would be much better. She delivers this kind of really wonderful performance."

Thanks to kstewartfan.org