Great Kristen Article: In Defense Of Kristen


By Mary Pols
Special to MSN Movies

As a parent, I would never want any child of mine to be a movie star; there is too much risk to the psyche. But if I did have a daughter who found herself headlining a mega franchise like the "Twilight" series, I'd be pleased if she handled her fame the way Kristen Stewart has: sometimes crankily, often awkwardly, but with an admirable and defiant reserve. Bella, the heroine of the world's longest and most ridiculous perfume commercial, is played by Kristen Stewart, but Kristen Stewart isn't played by anyone except herself, a 19-year-old girl who hasn't been to charm school, stylist camp or studied the fine art of the sound bite. I don't like her franchise, but I've come to like her.

For the rest of the article, click here

Thanks to KStewDevotee. Don't miss this one out. It is a good read. The article got Kristen spot on.