Kristen For A Cause. Clevver TV: Rob and Kristen On Harper's Bazaar


Getting an early start to the day, Kristen Stewart teamed up with boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard at Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles on Sunday (November 8).

The “New Moon” actress and her boxing counterpart happened to be on-hand to cut the tape at the annual “Walk to Cure Diabetes” charity event.
Meanwhile, Kristen recently expressed her goal to keep her private life just that - private.

She tells, “It has been difficult to get used to the attention. Overall, it has been a very positive experience but there have been times when everything has got too intense.”

The Bella Swan babe adds, “I never thought I’d need security but there are thousands of people at some of these events. I have also learned from experience that the paparazzi will follow me anywhere. Now it is just so much easier to stay in with friends than deal with all the attention when you go out. It is a very odd feeling to know that everything you say and do is going to be examined by people. I made the decision last year to keep my private life to myself. I can’t do anything about all the speculation. I know what is true and that is all that matters.”
source Where is Rob, Kristen?


Thanks to Got Sparkles