New Moon Press Conference Tweets

As you know, there was a press conference held last night here are the tweets gathered by Robert Pattinson Life . Thanks so much! Please if you are going to report credit them!

@celebuzz THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. ROB IS IN THE ROOM, Y'ALL!! #newmoon #robertpattinson #rpattz
@celebuzz Robert Pattinson is drinking a coke out of the bottle. Wearing a red plaid shirt and leather jacket.
@HitFixDaniel He is like a saint. Hes one of the best people Ive ever met. - Pattinson is a big Chris Weitz fan.
@taryder Best for last rob's here- who btw literally just ran into on his way into conference. He's seriously so nice. More on that in a bit
@taryder Said he asked for kristen's advice on how to play edward
@celebuzz Rob on the scene whr he comes 2 the light: I guess its kinda 1 of the clsest momnts Ive rly felt 2 ppls emotnl attchmnt 2 the char.
@taryder He's gorgeous! Hair perfectly wild, leather jacket and red plaid shirt underneath. @taryder Rob said he's had like 3 days off since Jan 14. "I'm on set all the time!"
@celebuzz How has regular life changed for Rob: I don’t know what that really is like bc I have not had a sustained period where I’m off.
@elguapo1 #newmoon Rob is now talking. Said he's always on set but feels like the same person after the fame.
@elguapo1 #newmoon said the breakup scene was hard to do.
@celebuzz Would Rob fight Taylor? "Maybe if I had some kind of weapon" Hahah! #newmoon
@taryder Rob says he shares being self-righteous with edward as well as being obsessive and posessive...he says in some ways about his privacy
@taryder Rob says he can't listen to anyone else which is why he doesn't have a publicist. Do u love this guy or what?
@theawfultruth Rob says he connected with new moon the most bc it humanizes edward most
@HitFixDaniel Youve just got to remember that youre being paid. - Rob on distinguishing between on-screen love and off.
@celebuzz Who is ready for DVD extras? Rob said "There have been loads and loads of the apparition scenes cut out." #newmoon
@celebuzz Robert says his heart has never been broken like Edward's when he has to leave Bella.
@answerbitch RPattz: "I really haven't done that many romantic things in my life ... I mean, I've watched Titanic."
@taryder Robs laughing bc he can't think of a romantic thing he's done. Says he hasn't serenaded anyone bc it takes a lot of balls lol
@celebuzz Robs most romantic move: I put a rose on a girls locker when I was 15, or maybe I was 14. She thought it was someone else, and he claimed it
@taryder I just asked weirdest thing he's read about himself: "that I was pregnant!" Tons of funny bites from him
@HitFixDaniel: "I've got to stop being so self-deprecating, because people are starting to believe it." - Rob
@HitFixDaniel Rob says he things Breaking Dawn is tentatively scheduled to begin shooting next fall. But he isnt sure.

Kristen Stewart

@celebuzz K: It’s like a soap opera. False realism. It doesn’t bother me. I don’t take it personally.
@celebuzz KStew on Taylor Lautner: Even seeing him walk around on set was a different experience. Hes become a different person. Hes really grown up.
@celebuzz Kristen Stewart on Taylor Lautner: I know Im using this grammatically incorrect, but he’s the FUNNEST guy I’ve ever hung out with
@taryder Kristen says she thinks she's a boring person, u won't find her at clubs/bars unless its an event. Love this girl
@celebuzz Kristen Stewart: I’m never going to a biker. I'm scared of cars. Taylor rode motorcycles really well. #newmoon
@elguapo1 #newmoon Kristen said shooting the break up scene was very difficult.
@hollyoutbreak Kirsten Stewart: in Brazil this guy was chasing after us. One guy kept screaming where is robert? ( I think I know who this stupid guy is)
@theawfultruth : Dont worry ks says twi fans arent scary at all! She is afraid of crowds tho in general
@hollyoutbreak Kristen stewart: End of flming was in Italy you could feel the energy and I can't turn off until the last moment. Favorite moment was when the film wrapped
@taryder someone just asked thr Rob question..gave loveable non denail denial again
@taryder In eclipse KS says she loves the tent scene w/ jacob and edward...loves scenes w/ the three of them
@celebuzz K: I’m very protective of Bella. I feel a shared ownership.
@celebuzz K: I can't wait to do a fourth one.
@taryder KS isn't allowed to talk about Breaking Dawn start date or if it'll be two movies, they skipped the guy who asked it
@jenyamato Kristen says Eclipse's tent scene has her lying literally between Edward and Jacob
@HitFixDaniel "I know what it's like to be broken up with, but I don't know what it's like to be broken up w/by a vampire."
@HitFixDaniel "I don't know" - K-Stew on a start date for "Breaking Dawn" and whether it will or won't be two movies.
@taryder Asked Kristen if she'd like to work with Rob again after all the Twilight films
@taryder Her answer.....posted later ;) can't give it all away via twitter!
Wow! There are very interesting deets here, Eclipse tent scene, Breaking Dawn, and the last question that The Awful Truth's Taryn Ryder left us hanging with. I can't wait to find out Kristen's answer to that one.

Press conference audio here .