Remember Me Trailer Screencaps

Rob as Tyler Roth is beautiful.
In a white shirt, so, so Rob!
I can hear Bella shouting "Stop! Please stop! Ooops, wrong movie.
The brooding Robward creeping in.
Robler here in this scene is outstanding, Totally, no trace of Robward.
Aww, this is just too candy sweet!
Can a movie still be this heartbreaking?

I said before that I need to inch in into Rob's next film, Remember Me, this is me doing so. I love the Tyler Roth character and from the trailer alone I can tell that Rob's acting here is going to be great. I am already in love with Robler. Sure the "scary scenes" a.k.a. his scenes with Lost Girl still makes me cringe so I really need to slowly embed this to my untrusting psyche. Well for a start here are some caps from the trailer. Yep, just pure Robler and of course her lovable sister, Caroline.
Thanks to Thinking of Rob and more of the caps on their site.