Rob Feels A "Deep Connection" With Dogs


Zimbio New Moon star Robert Pat­tin­son loves his canine friends, and if he had to choose an ani­mal to switch places with, it would be a dog. When asked what he would like to become, he said: “I think I’d be a dog. The lifestyle of a dog has always fas­ci­nated me: You sleep, sit around, get stroked, eat and get walked from time to time. That’s great! There is a deep con­nec­tion between me and dogs.”

If he couldn’t com­pletely trans­form him­self phys­i­cally and had to set­tle with get­ting a dif­fer­ent job, Robert, who plays vam­pire Edward Cullen in the movie fran­chise, would like to be a music pro­ducer. He said: “Being a music pro­ducer would be the per­fect job for me. Or I would like to write. In any case it would be some­thing cre­ative. Per­haps also a stock­bro­ker. I like every­thing that is hectic.”

Robert, who wrote two songs on the sound­track to New Moon, also said that his gui­tar is one of the things he can never be with­out. He added to Gala.de: “I like to take my gui­tar every­where. I’m actu­ally quite fru­gal but I’ve bought a 1951 vin­tage elec­tric gui­tar after film­ing Twi­light in Van­cou­ver. That was the first time in my life that I felt really deca­dent. Nor­mally, I don’t need any lux­ury. Look at me — I wear the same clothes nearly every day

Thanks to Thinking of Rob