RobSten is Out! I Can Die Happy Now!













Honestly, I am floating on air. My heart is full of love. My hands are literally shaking while doing this! Seeing Rob and Kristen soooo happy is my heart's happiness. And I am not alone. Now they are off to London, def there will be short sidetrip to see Rob's family. Oh, Kristen thanks for making Rob happy and for allowing yourself to be happy, too.
This post is also a shoutout to all my new girlfriends who are all RobSten crazy as I am, no aliases this time. I know we are all too proud today! Khou, Ines, Gen, Sunny, Jen, Gigi, Kamin, Natni, Cora, Baby, Azwa, Tommygirl, and to all my Anons. Oooops, I hope I didnt miss anyone. I luv you all! Thanks for always being there and joining me on my blog. You guys rock!
Thanks to Breaking-Dawn.fr for the pics.