What More RobSten Evidence Do We Need?



TheFabLife Well, it’s kinda official: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are indeed a couple! Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has definitely-maybe confirmed their relationship in an interview with Time magazine. She says: “After I cast him, I told Rob, ‘Don’t even think about having a romance with her. She’s under 18. You will be arrested.’”

When pressed about the status of their alleged love affair, Hardwick adds, “I didn’t have a camera in the hotel room. I cannot say. But in terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn’t happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, ‘O.K., I’ve got to give this a go and really try to be with this person.’”

Um, so…there you have it. Kristen straight-up told her that she and Rob are getting that bed head from bedding each other, and hey - they held hands in public! What other proof do we need? Well, okay - a kiss would be nice.



Let's include Rob's answer to that vampire question to the equation.