Ashley, Daniel, and Charlie talk about Rob and Kristen

FROM BLISS MAG UK.

Ashley Green, Alice Cullen of course:
How do you get on with Rob?
I think the first time we actually hung out, Kristen was still in school. She was 17, so she couldn't be on set the whole time and there was a scene where Edward had to learn how to dance with Bella standing on his feet. So, Kristen said to me, 'Ashley why don't you practice the scene with him?' and we bonded instantly. There was no shyness after that.

How do you think he's coping with the attention?
Oh man, I don't have a clue. I mean if you read any interview or know Rob at all, you'd know he's just not that guy. He stays home and writes music, he's an artist. The fame thing freaks him out a little bit, but he's coping with it because he has to.

And Daniel Cudmore, who played Felix:
Souvenirs.
Luckily for RPatz, Daniel reveals that, while filming in Italy, he and Kristen were able to get away from all the craziness and relax in a private villa. They got followed by so many fans if they go anywhere in public, so it was nice for them to be in this area where they couldn't really be bothered by other people. He expains.

Charlie Bewley, who plays Demetri.
On RobSten rumors.

Are Rob and Kristen dating? " I hope they are. They look great together and they get on really well on set. If I were to guess, I'd say they spend so much time together. It's very unlikely that they are not attracted to each other."

And if he were to date anyone from the cast, it would be Kristen.

Check out the mag scans at IrishTwilightSisters . Thanks.

Uh-oh, did Daniel just outed RobSten yet again, I heard about that private villa in Italy - as a rumor before, so did he just confirmed it? And I have to say Charlie is on Team RobSten, as well. I luv me some Volturi guards, lol.