Kristen and Rob's Gala Mag Interview


Here are the most interesting parts of the interview, sounds new, too. Thanks to Lib for the translation. You are the best, stop spoling me lol. No, I kid, don't stop...please.

Kristen's Interview

What about your offset complicity with Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner?
I hugely admire both of them. They are both among my best friends now. Not only are they excellent actors, but they're also such good guys.

Rumor has it that your friendship with Robert Pattinson has turned into a love story...
My personal life is none of anybody business. I don't read what papers write about me. It's never the truth anyway. I just try to do my job and to do it well.

What do yo think about the sex-symbol status granted to Robert?
Must be his haircut (She smiles). You know, it's so easy to fall in love with his character. And he's such a cool guy in the real life. No wonder girls are always chasing him in the street!

Rob's Interview

What's your recurrent nightmare?
Arsenal, my favorite football team, keeps losing everytime they show up on pitch. Just speaking about it makes me shiver!

Are you mistaken for someone else?
Zac Efron (he laughs). No, actually my friends just keep telling me that I look like him to tease me.

Do you remember your first girlfriend?
It's too personal. and I'm not sure she wasn't a boy, actually. I'm afraid I've mistaken her gender.

Which kind of student were you at school?
During all my school days, teachers kept writing just one statement "could be better".

Do you like your image?
It's funny; the more I feel ugly, the more success I get with girls. The more my hair is messed up, the more girls chase me.

Have ever disguised yourself to avoid papz?
Unfortunately, it's no longer possible now. But, before Twilight, papz used to accost me, asking me if I was Robert Pattinson. As i'm always dressed like shit, I told them they were mistaken and it worked most of the time.

What's really stressful for you?
Not being punctual. Which is always the case with me. I'm always late and I hate it.

What gives you insomnia?
The way my sisters treated me when I was young. They dressed me like a girl and called me "Claudia". Kinda traumatized me.

What's your biggest shame?
Long ago, I was shooting a movie and a girl arrived on set. For five minutes, I just kept telling the cameraman how much I wished to sleep with her. She was his daughter.


Thanks to Oiseausecret.canalblogvia RPLife for the scans and Libenet, again for the translation.