Kristen: Old Article In Interview Mag 2007. Tale of Two Actresses -Stewart and Fox

This old article resurfaced so I am sharing it with you. Interview Mag 2007.

KRISTEN STEWART: An actress with big dreams and a clever tongue

INTERVIEW: Who do you idolize?
KRISTEN STEWART
: It's not just because I worked with her, but, I mean, who else but Jodie Foster? She's just this all-knowing oracle of a woman who knows the thing to do all the time.

I: Do you have a most prized possession?
KS: Definitely my books. If my house were burning down, I'd be running out with all of my books. And my cat. I would die for him. (Jella is Rob's real competition. Rob: Cats die. LOL- S)

I: What's the last thing you made with your hands?
KS: I made dinner the other night. I made barbecued chicken and scalloped potatoes from scratch. I laid it on the table, and I almost didn't want anyone to eat it. It looked so good sitting there. [laughs]

I: Finish this sentence: "No matter how old I am, the one thing I will never stop doing is ..."
Kristen: Eating with my fingers in restaurants. I kind of like getting the perfect amount of each thing into one bite. And it's easier to do that if I pick it up. Vegetables and chicken and--

I: Pasta without sauce?
Kristen Oh, I would definitely use the index and thumb.

I: Do you have any secret talents?
Kristen: I'm into, like, parlor tricks. I can flip a lighter around and light it with my pinkie. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth. I can make a three-leaf clover with my tongue.

I: What's the one thing you wouldn't trade for all the world?
Kristen: My hands, because they look like my family's hands. There's a bump on my mom's middle finger from writing. It will always be there. I have calluses on my fingers from playing guitar. There's something really defining about hands. (There goes Flippy's good luck, K has hand fetish- haha)

via kristen-s.net and lion_lamb

And a new one from Huffington Post.
TALE OF TWO ACTRESSES. KRISTEN AND Megan Fox.
Here are some excerpts.

The NY Times ran two very different stories about two very different young actresses - Megan Fox and Kristen Stewart - who both appear in huge franchises, Fox in Transformers and Stewart in Twilight.

"She first appeared opposite Jodie Foster in Panic Room when she was 11. She has been acting ever since. Most of the films she appeared in before Twilight were smaller, indie pics and she is still making indie films even in the wake of her being in one of the biggest movies of the year.

Ironically, the opposite is true of Stewart. Girls like her. She's one of them. Twilight would probably be a big hit even with different actors but she is beyond perfect for Bella and you gotta give Catherine Hardwicke some credit for that. The tabloids don't leave her alone either and keep speculating that she is not only dating but is engaged to her co-star Robert Pattinson, but she doesn't play the game. She seems quiet and uninterested in that world. She gets called moody, Fox gets called slutty.

“What really kills me — it really rips me up — is when people think I’m abrasive, inconsiderate or ungrateful because I don’t go outside in a bikini and wave to the paparazzi. Come on!”

I wonder what actually would happen if she posed in a bikini. Would she lose her good girl image? Would the public turn on her and treat her like Fox? Just looking at what these two young women have to go through makes me sad. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. Stewart is difficult because she doesn't buy into the tabloidization of women, and Fox has bought into it too much so she is having a hard time getting free from it even if in real life she is nothing like the persona she has created. Read the entirety at the source

via fiercebitchstew