New Kristen Interview


1. She was asked her about how she prepared for the role of Bella and the depressive part about it . She said she just read the book a lot and she understood the feelings Bella had very well.

2. Has your interpretation been complicated by the private relationship you're having with your co-star?"
and she answered: "Having such an intense experience (Twilight) will naturally make you feel something really strong for your partners. I'm glad to have such a relationship with them coz it makes my job on the saga ten times easier.")

3. Why are young people so interested in vampires?
It's the fascination about death, life, blood.And vampires have this sensual and sexual image about them.It's another reason why these young girls are intrigued and fascinated by this universe.

4. What do you look for in a guy? First of all he needs to be kind, sensitive, with a great sense of humor. He shouldn't play macho and he has to be witty. The looks come afterwards. (Def Rob, I'm sure of this 101% LOL, Right Lib?)
5. How do you handle such amount of pressure after doing twilight?
I want to be as discreet as possible.I avoid going to places where paparazzi can be found or other Hollywood places.Unfortunatley i still am a loner and i do realize it can get dangerous.
6.Will the succes of the movie change her? She said she felt a lot more secure about her and she does not care what other people say or think about her.
7. Her family works in showbusiness - an advantage or is it an inconvenience?
A great advantage because she learned not to take herself so serious and how to manage her "celebrity status".Her parents never faced such a phenomenon and she has to learn on her own how to manage in this situation.
8. You are discreet and misterious. How would you describe yourself?
I follow my heart always. I'm not cynical nor naive. I try to follow my instincts. I try to find, above all, a form of truth. I hate lying and hypocrisy.
9. Do you regret leaving school to pursue an acting career?
Not at all, I didn't want to go the classic way. I don't like the structures at the university. That is why I decided to learn on my own. i became an autodidact.
10. You're runing from set to set. What do u do when you're not working?
and she answered : I love to read. I also learned to play guitar. I love this instrument so much. And I'm fan of travellingwhat do u do when u are not travelling? There is nothing more exciting then to go to a country you have never been before. It's amazing to order an expresso in a cafe in Italy or to talk about life in France with a waiter in a parisian place where you can buy beer.
And in the "Random details column" on the right:
"she is the "mum" of 4; 3 dogs (oz, jack, lilly) and a cat (jella)
she has one elder brother (cameron) and 2 adopted siblings (dana and taylor)
she loves litterature and especially Albert Camus. source

Thanks so much to never-ever00 of kstewartfans and Libenet, my girl, for the translation!
Thanks again to twilightexchange for the untagged EW pics