New Rob Fan Vid: All I Want For Christmas

Great vid by Natalia/LostImortal . Don't you love Rob's facial expressions? Totally delightful!

And I am glad that Kristen and Rob have each other for Christmas! Happy thoughts...

The Christmas spirit is upon us and here some of your Christmas wishes for Rob and Kristen. Just in case they take a break and google us - lol.

From Anon 12/7
I hope Rob & Kristen will have a "Funn" (lmao) Christmas together ;D (Just Kidding. . )

i just hope that they have a relaxing Christmas & that they are happy together :) i wonder what they are going to do. . .

Dear Santa.
I wish that Rob and Kristen have a wonderful holidays together.
Threenuch

Dear Santa,
I've been a really good girl this year. All I want for xmas is airport pic (hand holding would be icing on my cake...cherry on my sundae) of Rob & Kristen going to London together. I don't even care if we get any papz pics of them while they are in London. I would like them to have a quiet and peaceful time with Rob's family. I would like them to stay there until Sundance thing and then Rob shall attend with her. Maybe Kristen can teach Rob how to snowboard. When Rob starts shooting Bel Ami (the film that I dread), Kristen will pay many many visits (I'd prefer she just hang out with him while he shoots the entire movie but I realized that may not be realistic). And then I would like Kristen to attend Remember Me premier with Rob. Basically Santa, my wish is for Rob & Kristen to be happy together, no matter what they do.

XoXo
Khou

First of all, I just want that Robert and Kristen will have a wonderfull Christmas, with their family, friends and all the people they love and care. I hope that this day will be happy and full of love !

I was thinking of what rob said in an interview, he wants to be a young dad, so maybe they can begin with Kristen (of course) and make beautiful children NOW ! Yeah I know i'm dreaming... but what is life without dreams? Nothing.

I really really want for Robsten is that they stay together for a long, long, long time ( I wanted to say forever but it's not Edward and Bella). Because I think that it was write somewhere that mister Robert Thomas Pattinson and miss Kristen Jaymes Stewart will fall in love. They have this intense chemistry that just soul mates can have. They complete each other, Robert fought for her and Kristen realised that Robert was absolutly right for her. I was listening a song from Jackson Waters and he say " I would wait a life time for you" I think Rob could wait a life time for Kris because he's mad of her. You can see it on his eyes when he talk about her and you can see on kristen's smile.
And I hope for Robert and Kristen that all this papz thing will stop, it's worst every day and they deserved to be together in public and not have to hid for living their love life. I think it's hard for them to not be able to hold your boyfriend hand... with the 10 papz.

gigi

More next time lovies!