2 New Remember Me Stills - The Link Anyway

Here is the LINK to the new 2 steamy Remember Me stills at MTV. I'm sorry ladies. I really do not have the strength to post them. And I asked my coven if I should post the pics, well, the answer is quite obvious since they are not here. LOL. I tried really hard, I even recited my mantra "Rob is the executive producer of Remember Me" "And the story is absolutely heart-warming"- several hundred times- but I am weak...I guess. No I'm sure of it!

But I won't deny my followers to see them, so here is the LINK again. Who says I won't be able to help promote Remember Me here, since I support Rob and Kristen's other projects. Well, here is a "heartwarming" photo released yesterday, to promote a "heartwarming" film. Because the last time I heard and from what I read from the script, Memoirs/Remember Me is a family movie and not a steamy, hot make-out film.

Here's a RobSten/Belward montage to rinse away the images from the link, you may need them you know- LOL



I think this RL capture is FAR better? Right?


REMEMBER ME OPENS MARCH 12, 2010