Rob in Details Magazine!



From Rob's IMDB
My friend just got a hold of a Details and Vogue and she's scannning right now!!! She said I could post this here so I'll add as soon as they're ready!

---Details cover is a fold out Rob on cover sitting between nekkid woman's legs. He's got his hand on her calf & the fold out has his hand on the others ass (in a thong). He looks hot.
---Full frontal nekkid models. One in tub, him beside her looking in tub. Artsy look...
--Topless model with him on patio over looking ocean. Arm on her waist. Her taking photo of him
---He & topless model have scarves over their heads & are in a kiss.
---other pics are in a mansion. Kind of cool. He's in the artwork like the master of the house. Looking over the nekkid women in the room.
--- Delaney's pic is from the magazine. It's the same one.

- Jenny lumet did interview. Was done in London day before BA started filming.
Here's a quote to get us started!!
"I think there might be something wrong with my emotional sight. The only emotional connection of relevance in with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it's ridiculous"
He also says he's allergic to vaginas but I have no idea in what context! LOL

She says the Vogue shots are beautiful.
VOGUE - 2 pics of Rob alone. 2 of Rob & Emilie. Small short article about RM.

Thanks to Twinkleimdb at IMDB via RPLife. Thanks to Pattinsonfan23 and Bean for the scans!