Rob's Interview With "Reforma"- Mexico

Mexican newspaper Reforma got the chance to interview Rob in New York city for his movie Remember Me, which opens tomorrow in Mexico.

The interview is rather short and it ends suspisciously after the reporter asks about Kristen.

Life, seen from a very realistic way, is , as time goes by, a chain of loss, considers de American filmmaker Allen Coulter. According to the director of The Sopranos, there’s people that get strength when they are in grief, and then there’s people who get lost in their pain, without expecting anything or anyone to rescue them.

‘”It’s a movie about life, and it has a love story too. It’s about the relationships we have as human beings with the people around us who we love.
“It’s about loss, how we handle grief, how it affects us. For many people, loss becomes part of who they are, and sometimes in order to overcome a loss we have to let part of ourselves behind as well; these are very rich emotions to explore and they contradict each other.” explains Pattinson, who is also the executive producer for Remember Me.
“Filming in New York was completely insane. The paparazzi are the worst, the whole time they screamed my name trying to get me to look at them so they could take a picture while I was working”.

Do you think this is the character that most resembles who you are in real life so far?

I don’t know. I think you always try to relate to the character, make it your own, and make it feel real. You reconstruct the character and you look for elements that you can relate to the most.
In that case I see things in Tyler that I wish I had.In the movie Tyler gets in fights all the time, and I wish I could throw a punch like him, but I’m not like that at all.
I’ve been beaten up a few times outside bars. As far as rebelling, I always worry because I never went through that phase as a teenager. I’m afraid I’ll become a rebel now, with no aparent reason.

Our chat with the superstar took place at the Regency Hotel in Manhattan. The actor came in the room surrounded by a team of publicists, assistants and body guards.
Downstairs, in Park Avenue, a large group of paparazzi guards the place and tries to snap a picture of him with his “girlfriend” Kristen Stewart, his co-star in Twilight, who he prefers not to even mention.

How do you manage to find peace with all the attention you get?

I spend a lot of time thinking of ways not to be seen, which is messed up, but in the end it’s worth it because if nobody knows where you’re going, they don’t wait outside the restaurant, and you can enjoy life. I’m not saying it’s not cool when people ask for my picture or my autograph. What I can’t stand is when people try to get something out of my image. But I manage to escape sometimes.

I can imagine it’s even harder when you’re dating someone famous like Kristen.

(laughs) It’s hard either way. You have to accept that it’s part of your life, and it’s something that comes with the territory.

Thanks TwilightPoison - Article scans are on their site.

Any interviews of Rob involving questions about Kristen makes me suspicious. lol. Remember the strict rule, no personal and Kristen questions... Again, grain of salt, you guys, ok?