Happy Easter! I'm so back!

Happy Easter everyone! Well, hello sweeties, I'm back and can't wait to dig in to more Rob and Kristen goodies. I truly missed you all and I mean everyone.

To all my Twattie pals, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do my usual "follow Friday", like I said my internet connection was quite a challenge and I didn't have my list. I will just do them next Friday or maybe I'll do "follow Sunday", lol.

It's already April, you guys, a few more days until Kristen's 20th birthday! Now, that is something to look forward to. Remember Me opened in the UK last Friday, April 3, and it was Remember Me Saturday UK yesterday. I hope British fans won't disappoint Rob and continue to watch till today and next week. We are still waiting for The Runaways wide release on April 9, Kristen's special day and we are hoping more theaters will open the Jett/Currie biopic that day. And it's down to 86 days till Eclipse! The LA Premiere is slated June 24 and more announcements will be made as we head on towards Eclipse full media blitz.

Ok, that will be it for now. I'm just so excited to be back. Meanwhile, we will be on the lookout for more Bel Ami filming pics from Rob and let's hope for some news about Kristen's new projects or some deets about her birthday celeb, ok? Luv you guys! xoxo