Eclipse Screening Report Posted at IMDb

Got this fan experience from pattinsonlife which was posted at imdb

It's after the cut, so if you want to read it you may go ahead.  Grain of salt guys, since the girl who posted said it was her friend who attended Oprah's special screening. After reading it, I'm still excited for Eclipse.  Also, keep in mind it was a "rough cut"  so there will still be changes to include the pick-up scenes David Slade and the TwiTrinity did in Vancouver recently.



My friend was able to attend the Oprah Eclipse screening and this is her experience!!!!! "They tell us that the movie is not complete so be warned that it is rough but they wanted us to be able to see what they have. It starts and there is no sound. And I think boy, they weren't kidding when they said it was rough! But they rewind the movie and start it again. Ha! The music wasn't complete so we don't know what will be on the soundtrack. That will be a good thing for us once it's added and we can watch it with everyone else on June 30. There was a scene when a wolf was animated and there was some scenes with subtitles, too. Also there was some really shaky camera scenes and lighting issues but for the most part it was done.

So I was very surprised that the balance between the Edward and Bella moments and the action was well done. They had ALL the MAJOR Edward and Bella moments but sadly not all the moments we loved from the books but at least they had the MAJOR ones. And of course those scenes were rushed and didn't have exact dialogue like fans would like. BUT I was pleasantly surprised and can be happy with it. So some may say they got it all perfect and others may say they are very upset things were left out! They DID have the leg hitch scene! Oh it was good, hot and SEXY! Their conversation wasn't really the way I remembered it and he doesn't crumble the part of the wrought iron bed to demonstrate how strong he is. They had a LOT of good kissing in the movie which was really lacking in New Moon. Edward was cute and smiling except when Bella was snapping at him or breaking off the kiss for some reason.

Charlie is absolutely perfect! He just nails it everytime and has such spectacular comic relief! Love him! The scene with him and Bella discussing her virginity was AWESOMELY awkward! It could not have been more perfect. And the wolfpack meeting at the bonfire was very well done. Not too long and just enough information given. I like the Jasper backstory. I felt that was done really well and there are a couple of great Alice and Jasper moments! The Rosalie backstory was ALMOST perfect. The Alice kidnapping Bella scenes were left out and that's when Rosalie tells Bella her story. The big problem is they also took out the part where Rosalie tells Bella about going to see her friend Vera and wanting a child like Vera's new baby boy. She fell in love with the child and dreamed of being a mother someday. It's the main reason why she was so upset she was changed into a vampire and

and that is why she's upset with Bella for choosing to give that up. This is a crucial to undersstanding her actions in BD with Renesmee. It just seems like these movies are way more pro Jacob than Edward. They don't seem to understand Jacob winds up with Edward and Bella's daughter so they shouldn't make him seem so much like a hero. SO the biggest thing that is wrong and unacceptable is that Alice never kidnaps Bella when Edward goes hunting. You never get the feeling Bella has to be kept safe from whatever is happening in Seattle. So all of a sudden Jacob is at school talking to Edward about the treaty being broken by Emmett and Jasper and then Bella is mad at Edward for not keeping her clued in. The next thing you know she's on the back of Jacob's motorcycle speeding away from Edward like na na na na na! It makes me so mad! Bella was a brat in the book sometimes but never like that! So it was in your face to Edward! I HATE that part and it was the worst part.

It definitely was not that way in the book! Then there is the tent scene and for the most part it was really good. They left out the "space heater" comment which seemed way wrong to me because they should use all those cute classic lines the fan loved from the books. The dialogue with Edward and Jacob is good but the scene ends abruptly without the standoff between them! I love that part of the book and I'm sad it wasn't in the movie. The part where Jacob and Bella kiss was very upsetting but the really bad part is when Bella goes back to Edward afterwards. The whole conversation is just all wrong! Bella never sheds a tear and she never seems sad by her behavior...that's all wrong!! It's like ooops it just happened. Blech! The hair in this movie is SUPER bad! Everyone just looks so fake that it is comical and very distracting! I burst out laughing once when Peter was on the screen! His hair and makeup were just so poorly done! Edward was the only one that looks good!

Riley is a main character in the movie and definitely has more scenes than the Cullens. But I think they do that to establish him and create tension. I also thought the newborns seemed like zombies at times but it worked for the most part. The action stuff was really cool. I think there needs to be more editing at times because I can see the newborns flying away from the wolves before they even touch them! They need to touch up things like that but it was still really cool. The way they rip up the vampires is also really cool. I really dislike Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria...she's BAD! Like super horrible acting! The faces she makes is amusing and not scary at all! I can't stand her at all so I was glad she wasn't in the movie that much. There was a kissing scene between her and Riley that made me want to puke. I guess it had to be there to show her fake/planned relationship with him.

So that may seem like a lot of negative stuff but really the Edward and Bella scenes are so good but just too short as usual. The scene when Edward reads Jacob's mind and learns he tried to kiss Bella and she punches him...it is so so so schmexy!!!!! I have always loved angry Edward! No nose pinching but good car screeching and anger! I cried two times at sweet at just how sweet Edward is to Bella. I just love that stuff and that's why I love the books! So all in all I think when this movie is completed it will be the best one so far. When it's completed and the music is added it will even be better. I'm so glad I saw it!" So after hearing her account I feel a lot better about some things and still worried about others. I will reserve my final opinion once I see the movie. Thought I would share her story with all of you and I hope you enjoyed it!