Elizabeth Reaser Has No Idea if Rob and Kristen are Dating



Are they? Aren't they? It's the question that has been plaguing Twilighters since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart first auditioned on Catherine Hardwicke's bed. When they spoke to Oprah Winfrey about it earlier this month, they laughed off the chatter about their relationship. And in an interview with USA Today the actors admitted we haven't seen them out together because they've been deliberately hiding.

But if you're hoping their co-star Elizabeth Reaser, who plays vampire matriarch Esme Cullen, has any insight into their dating status, it seems she is the wrong girl to ask.

"Oh! I don't know!" she laughed when asked about the rumors when she stopped by the MTV Newsroom earlier this week. "I haven't talked to Rob or Kristen in a while, so I have no idea. Like I said, you probably know way more than I do."

Reaser said she's not really in tune with the personal lives of the people she works with. "I never know anything," she admitted. "I'm also, like, the clueless person on set that has no idea what's happening. And I think I like it that way."

She even joked that if she saw the pair making out on set, she would just assume, "Oh, they must be rehearsing!"

Really, the actress has more important things on her mind. "I'm always just, like, looking for the peanut M&M's, so I don't know what's going on,"MTV