Fans' Initial Reaction After Oprah's Special Eclipse Screening

Oprah treated selected fans to a special Eclipse screening (rough cut of the movie, obviously)  earlier this everning, May 4th.  After the cut are the fans' opinion and reaction.

Special thanks to Cullenizme for the compilation.

A BIT SPOILERISH! AFTER THE CUT.  Well, you all read the book anyway! lol



CRISTALVACA: Just watched Eclipse, it was f***ing incredible.
VIVIAN_ORTIZ: Eclipse was amazing! Can’t wait to see the final version! Best Movie Yet.
@JUSTSOJAZZYDIVA: OMFG @Twilight Saga #Eclipse was so freaking good!!! Blew Twilight & New Moon out the water!!! It was AMAZING!!
@JUSTSOJAZZYDIVA there was a lot of romance btwn B&;E. Theyve left nothing out!!! Team Edward all day!!! I don’t want to give it away. But if you’ve read the books they didn’t miss a beat!!!
@COURTNEEX3 OH MY GOD!!!! Eclipse was absolutely AMAZING. Better then both New Moon & Twilight! Holyy crappp =O
@TRENDINGJB Just saw Eclipse!! AMAZING movie. That’s ALL I’m saying.
@TRENDINGJB There were a lot of stuff that wasn’t finished, and one time the wolves were animated. It was hilarious.
@NICOLEDISCOGRLL I just saw Eclipse. Oh my F****G god. Best movie I have ever see. The fight scenes the love scenes oh my god.
@NICOLEDISCOGRLL ..you will NOT be disappointed and the love sceenes are f’ng HOT. Turned me on a little.
@SHANNON_HAILE holy ****** shit. Eclipse left me speechless.
@JustSoJazzyDiva YES!!! The leg hitch was in the movie!!! Suuuch a hott scene!!! :-D

more added as they come:

RT @JustSoJazzyDiva [Alice and Jasper] have waaay more screen time!! U even get to see them interact more w/ each other!

More at spunk_ransom

From RPLife
@Justsojazzydiva OMFG@Twilight Saga #Eclipse was so freaking good!!! Blew Twilight & New Moon out the water!!! It was AMAZING!!
It was the best movie yet by far! Awesome fight scenes!!! They pretty much put everything in!! Win!!!
It was about 2 hrs but they fit everything in and it felt much longer. You're gonna love it!!
there was a lot of Edward & Bella. They didn't miss a thing you're gonna be blown away for sure.
YES!!! The leg hitch was in the movie!!! Suuuch a hott scene!!! :-D
was ther some humor in it? :) &Yes lots you're gonna laugh out loud!!! :-)

TrendingJB
Just saw Eclipse!! Almost didn't get in and I was about to cry. But then Julie saved us. :) AMAZING movie. That's ALL I'm saying.
There were a lot of stuff that wasn't finished, and one time the wolves were animated. It was hilarious.
And I couldn't fully appreciate Rob's close ups because jaw was freaking huge. Everyone's was. They have a lot to edit

Nicolediscogrll
I just saw Eclipse. Oh my FUCKING god. Best movie I have ever see. The fight scenes the love scenes oh my god.
Hands the whole time and cried and omfg. This isn't real. I love you Oprah.
I wish I can talk about the movie but I can't. But you will NOT be disappointed and the love sceenes are fucking HOT. Turned me on a little.

Courtneex3
OH MY GOD!!!! Eclipse was absolutely AMAZING. Better then both New Moon & Twilight! Holyy crappp =O
omg tonight was seriously UNREAL. they showed us a version that isn't even final yet! the movie was REALLY good, Edward was adorable :)

CristalVaca
Just watched Eclipse, it was fucking incredible.

vivian_ortiz
Eclipse was amazing!! Can't wait to see the final version!!
Best movie yet :D


via robpattznews
Vivian's Report.
First: We didn’t have to pay for anything. Free Parking [which is awesome if you know how expensive it is to park downtown Chicago] free tickets, free popcorn, and free drink!

Second: I’m not the kind of person who likes to be spoiled before I see a movie so I don’t want to give away too much but I will share my thoughts.

Third: There is no way I can pick a favorite scene right now. With all the excitement and tension going on I’d have to see the movie at least 3 more times to decide. I will say that I LOVED Edward’s proposal. There was so much attention to detail! Yes there were parts where you could tell that the editing process wasn’t complete but it still looked amazing.

Fourth: I am proudly a Team Edward fan but for all those Team Jacob fans, you think you got a good glimpse of him in New Moon, well he spends 99.9% of the time shirtless in Eclipse.

Fifth: There was a lot more humor worked into the scenes of Eclipse [you all know how funny Charlie can be] The chemistry and tension of the Bella, Edward, Jacob love triangle was so much more believable in this movie.

I can’t wait to see the finished product! I’m just as excited as everyone else and still plan to be at the midnight showing of Eclipse!!! I LOVE YOU OPRAH!