Kristen to Haters: "I'm Not Ungrateful."


E!OnLine Seriously, how can you not adore Kristen Stewart?

The Twilight babe covers the June issue of Elle magazine and tackles head-on the negative crap people say, blog, and write about her, like, constantly.

"People say that I'm miserable all the time," Stewart tells the mag. "It's not that I'm miserable it's just that somebody's yelling at me...I literally sometimes have to keep myself from crying...it's a physical reaction to the energy that's thrown at you."

We've seen that many times, firsthand:

Take The Yellow Handkerchief premiere, where photogs were actually screaming at Stewart (and her publicist) to "move out of the f--king way" and just give them a solo shot. It's actually kinda out of control!
"I hate it when they say I'm ungrateful, and I f--king hate it when they say I don't give a s--t, because nobody cares more than I do," fesses Kristen about the haters (cough Herez Pilton). "I'm telling you I don't know anybody who does this that gives a s--t more than I do."

Really, though, the sour puss people think she has is so not there in person. Hell, just watch the behind-the-scenes B-roll of the shoot and notice how our fave gal can throw in a giggle behind the scenes. Loosen up, folks!
"I think it's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I'm nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward," Kristen tells Elle. "And I am—but those are bad words for them."

So speaking of uncomfortable, any clues as to why she won't just fess up already that she and Robert Pattinson are so on? You bet!

The author of the article notes how the Kindle that Kristen carries happens to have a copy of Bel Ami recently downloaded. Adorable! But don't think this interview is the breaking "We're Dating!" item you all are so hoping for.

"I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them," K.Stew replies, coyly. "People say 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It's like No they won't! They'll ask for specifics."
Who, us? Never! But notice this totally means she is dating someone. And we all know it's not Michael Angarano or Dakota Fanning.
But really, for those of you on the fence about Kristen, did this article not make you totally heart her?


The latest Eclipse Bella and Edward still now in HQ here