Video: Teaser of Alicia Malone's Interview with Kristen and Taylor


Twilight Eclipse: Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner from Alicia Malone on Vimeo.

I was very lucky this morning to be able to interview Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner about “Twilight: Eclipse”. I may not have Bieber Fever but I am definitely a Twi-hard, who is firmly on Team Jacob. Both stars were great to interview - down to earth, relaxed and sweet. The full interview will be shown on “Movie Juice” on Movie Extra (Australia) soon, and I’ll post it here after that. But in the meantime, check out my favourite part of the interview. My cheeky “friend” called “Malicia” just had to ask Taylor one last question…
Alicialmalone Thanks KStewAngel

You can read her tweets about the interview here @aliciamalone .  By the way, she is a classy lady and did not ask any intrusive questions. Cool!