Rob and Kristen talk about Eating Healthy and Pies

Twilight: Eclipse star Robert Pattinson can’t cook but is eating healthier than ever, thanks to a service that delivers fresh meals to his home every day.

In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food, Pattinson, 24, tells German newspaper Sachsische ZeitungEven in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. I’ve never in my life lived as healthy as I do now.”

‘I CAN ONLY MAKE TOAST’

Robert, who lives a vagabond lifestyle because of his hectic work schedule, says there's no place he can call home right now.

"My home consists of three suitcases which I live out of," he says. "Everything is in there.

Unlike fitness fanatic Taylor Lautner, who works out nonstop and eats every two hours to stay buff, Pattinson is less concerned about weight and more about convenience.

“Of course I miss homemade food, but I’m on my own or on the go most of the time," Rob admits. "And I can’t cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I don’t seem to have the genetic endowments for it. I’m incapable to tell what tastes good and what doesn’t.”

KRISTEN IS A FOODIE

Fortunately, Robert's girlfriend, Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, is a great cook whose hobby is baking pies and watching the Food Network.

"I like making pies," Stewart, 20, has said. "I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They're really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They're amazing."

source/spunk_ransom