Rob and Kristen's Interview with Top Teen Mag - Mexico

Find the rest of the scans at Twilight Poison

First of all, thank you for this interview, Rob. Our readers follow your career very closely.
I’m lucky to have such a nice bond with the fans. They can be inspiring sometimes.

Did you ever dream about making a movie about vampires when you were younger?
Never. I dreamed about having a music career. But I like playing something very different from what I used to see in movies. I wanted to make a movie that action, mystery, but also love as the main theme.

How would you describe the Twilight films?
Definitely not just a vampire movie. It’s a love story that has some extra elements that make it more interesting. It was in this movie that I got exactly what I wanted and needed. The success has exceeded my expectations each time.

Is it hard giving life to Edward Cullen?
In a way it is. In the vampire world, vampires’ feelings and passions are much stronger. They are weird beings, and they do change all the time. Unfortuntately for Edward, all his feelings are focused on a mortal girl, so that probably takes away all his emotional stability. As romantic as he is, he’s still capable of being terrifying and a very strong vampire. That’s why it was hard playing him at times.

People compare their romance to Romeo and Juliet.
Yes, it’s a love that goes beyond any dimension and it can beat the odds. Despite everybody knowing it’s an impossible relationship, there’s a strong bond that ties the other characters to the relationship.

Are you as passionate as Edward?
Definitely. Love is a strong element that I find very necessary in life. I like being romantic, I like falling in love, I like love songs…

What’s your dream girl?
I don’t care about the outside. I don’t have a particular prototype either, nor do I look for the conventional girl. Just as long as she has her own dreams and lives life to the fullest.

What do you like to do on your time off?
Reading. Action stuff, mystery, love. If I have the chance of reading a book, I do it.

How would you describe yourself?
I don’t know, I’m normal? (laughs) well, definitely crazier than normal guys. I just have a restless mind that never leaves me alone. Outside of the studio, I like to have fun. I like going home and sleep in my own bed, even if it’s messier than the rest of the room (laughs).

If you could ask for a wish, what would it be?
I’m very grateful right now, I think life has given me many blessings already.

Would you like to film a movie in Mexico one day?
Sure! I liked Mexico, it was one of my favorite countries to visit. I liked the culture and the people were very friendly to me. I had a nice time there.

You have many fans in Mexico that support you, would you like to send them a message?
I know, I’ve met some of them before. I like sharing this experience with them. I feel lucky of having their affection.

Kristen Stewart

How do you feel about the enormous success of the Twilight saga?
I’m happy that I was part of it. When I read the script I had a hunch that something great was going to happen.

Has your life changed since you started playing Bella?
It did, a lot! the level of attention I get is too much. There’s paparazzi all the time, made-up rumors. It’s complicated and stressful, but there are great things that came along with it, I made great friends and visited places I never thought I’d get to see.

Many young girls are following closely you career. Do you think your their role model?
No, and I don’t want to be. Every person as their own essence and their own story. It would be boring if everybody was the same person but with a different face. I would just advice them to be themselves and fight to keep their real self.

What has been the best thing about playing Bella?
It’s given me self-confidence. We’re similar. She’s young, she wants to discover the world, and she grows up with every thing that happens to her. She’s brave because she accepts the consequences of what she does. Most of the stuff that happens in the story it’s because of her. So I think I’ve learned from her because I’m more confident about my choices and actions.

And what has been the toughest part?
Nothing, really. Bella is just too intense in the way she feels. It was hard filming all the Edward and Bella scenes because Bella feels complemented with Edward, she’s addicted to him. When I as filming New Moon and Edward leaves her, I felt weird. I felt lik Bella was starting to rub off on me. I could feel her under my skin.

How would you describe love?
It’s the most powerful feeling in the universe. It helps us stay strong and move forward.

Have you ever fallen in love as hard as Bella?
Yes. It was an amazing experience. I like giving myself away like she does.

Have you ever had to choose between two guys?
The idea of thinking there’s only one right guy for you is terrible. It’s like looking for the one in a million souls out there. We would never find love if that was true. I think we should always give ourselves the chance to meet other people, experience new feelings.

How would you describe yourself?
I like to express how I feel, I like to make sense and make good choices. Sometimes I’m impulsive while making choices. I’m sensitive. I like having girlfriends to talk to.

What do you love the most about acting?
I’ve been acting since I was little, and it’s been a privilege to me to learn from each character I’ve played.

Finally, do you have a message for our readers in Mexico?
Thanks for the support, and just follow your heart, have to courage to follow you goals.