RobSten FanVids: Follow Me. Come to Me.



By Gemamisas  OMG!  Thanks Sally I love you triple times for this. So sweet. You really use the most beautiful RobSten pics. Clear and perfect as always. Thanks love. Good luck! Miss you already.
Song:  Follow Me.  Brooke White. Luv this song!



Come to Me by Jositub 
Love this - all BTS footage 1:39 is really precious, I want to see more of that official NM photoshoot.  Rob's hands around Kristen's little waist. Gah!

Special birthday shoutout to Alexandra/romania_robsten. Hugs birthday girl!
Sunny, I love your new pics. I will treasure them.  Secret stash -lol.
Special hellos  to Gen, Ines, and Kamin!
Hearts to everyone!

Hey lovies, my friend Libenet, yes the one responsible for those wonderful Robsten vids was interviewed by   Robsten Love Check out the interview here  She talks about her inspiration, her fave  Rob and Kristen  pics and clips and her winning vid-making technique.  We're so proud of you Lib!