New Fan Pics of Kristen with Tom Sturridge and Garrett Hedlund in Montreal


GustavoCS6/  I still can't believe it i was right next to her and i took a picture with her Kristen Stewart i love you, you are too beautiful.  Right there in the street like nothing having coffee with her friends, she's so beautiful. We didn't know that was RP friend, it was around 12 midnight in the street, like nothing

MiguelRC7  I just met Kristen Stewart. I can't believe it,I have photos to prove it. I pissed on myself.
I'm traumatized. Kristen Stewart in Montreal. She was walking in the streets. She was with Tom. She is perfect I love her.  She was just talking to Tom and I asked her for a picture and she said yes, she is perfect!

via vonchKStewAngel  Translation Thanks bbs.

I see you Kristen. lol
Look who's with Kristen and Garrett in Montreal. Its Rob's BFF. Oh Rob did you take the photos? j/k Obviously the fans took turns in taking the pics. Where are you Rob?

If he is not there yet he is probably on his way. Me thinks. Or maybe Tom is involved in OTR, too?  Lots of possibilities kiddies. But Tom and Kristen being an item, it ain't.

There is  a rumor that Tom is playing Carlo in OTR, lol. No confirmation on this one.