Matt Morris Praises Kristen

This is just an excerpt of Matt's interview where he talks about Kristen and Twilight, you can check out the full article  at popeater.

'Along the way, he's seen plenty of new faces in attendance at his shows; at one of his sets in March, he even spotted 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart.

"She was there for my last song, 'Live Forever,' which is an appropriate song for someone in a vampire movie," Morris told PopEater when he recently visited our New York office.

The Denver, Colo.-based singer-songwriter, whose name you may recognize from his childhood days on the 'Mickey Mouse Club' in the early '90s, said that he likes the 'Twilight' series.
"I think the one person who I walked away sort of most excited about was Kristen Stewart," he revealed. "I always thought she was really wonderful and has this sort of consistent little flighty thing she does. She had some moments in the movie where I thought she delivered such a ... she'd hold the gaze. It was like, this is why she's a movie star. This is why she's brilliant, because I cannot stop looking at her."

Thanks kstewangel

Matt Morris's 'Live Forever' after the CUT. Great song. Reminds me of Coldplay.

Woohoo! I love Kristen's fanboys. lol Check out video of 'Live Forever'