Max Thieriot: Kristen Stewart Has Always Given Me Advice

Kristen and Max with Corbin. Second pic: With their 'Catch That Kid' director Bart Freundlich

On keeping up with Catch That Kid co-star Kristen Stewart: “She was one of the first people I met going into acting, so we have stayed good friends over the years….to be honest I don’t really watch the Twilight stuff. However, I am always a fan of her work. I think she is an extremely talented actress, plus we are pretty close, so I always support her.”

On learning from co-stars: “Liam [Neeson] and Billy [Bob Thornton] have really taught me a lot and were extremely helpful with decisions in scenes. They also took time to talk to me many times one on one if I asked for help, advice etc. Kristen Stewart has been a huge help to me also. She has always given me advice.”

source/ fiercebitchstew via kstewartnews