My Blog Turns 1 - Thank You!

12 months have passed, yes! I'm celebrating my baby bloggie's birthday! RobStenation just turned 1. It was just a lazy August 15th last year then BAM! the R/K-KOL photos came out the next day. I can still remember how happy I was after seeing Rob and Kristen's KOL concert pics, that  I really decided to give it a go. My heart was bursting and I really couldn't contain my happiness... I had to share my giddiness to the world wide web. How can I ignore the perfection that is R and K- Bella and Edward? I saw and felt love. And the rest is history...

The KOL concert pics...'Sex on Fire' Thanks Lib!
Find more videos like this on Twifans


Thank you!

Let me just make a quick thank you to all you guys, you know who you are. Having you around everyday is just so much fun. I won't be mentioning names because I will surely miss somebody and I hate that. You are all consistently sweet and I just cannot help but feel inspired to update you with the 'good stuff' while still keeping it all 'real'.   

To all my affiliates and story, pic sources. To those of you who shared your videos and artwork... You're all awesome. Thank you. To all my twitter wifeys and friends. You're all wonderfully sane I wouldn't wish for a more ideal timeline haha. To Khou,Sunny, and Lib who have been with me since Day 1 (well, almost lol). You guys are the 50 Shades to my Defiant Bella, you are the  monster C to my eager beaver. My day is not complete without our usual 'Hey!' Your friendship gives me strength when there is too much craziness in the fandom.  Special kisses also goes out to Kamin, Ines, and Gigi.

And to Rob and Kristen, who made that 12 months seem like a breeze. It has been  beyond easy to follow and love you. The passion you show for your craft gives me that inspiration everyday. And, I know deep down in my RobSten heart that you will be even be bigger than you are now. Makes me so proud. Thank you for loving your fans and for making it all worth our while. Hearts!

Here's to another year... Cheers! xoxo, S.
Pic credits 1/2

Thank you guys for all your sweet wishes.  I really love reminiscing even if its only for 12 months lol. I read Lib's comments and she mentioned how she found my blog and its so wonderful to hear her story. She said she was fed up with N's on other sites. In case you want to mention that in the comments, that would be perfect! You don't even have to be too detailed. Just some few points on how and when would be lovely.