Rob Through His Co-Stars Eyes


"As a person, he's not like anyone I've ever met in Hollywood, and as an actor he's a complete natural. He has no ego. Everyone loves him, but he's una ffected by that and never seems fazed by the attention that comes his way." - Ashley Greene (Twilight Saga)

"And working with Rob was amazing. He's such a great guy, so talented." - Christina Ricci (Bel Ami)

He's is a super nice guy. I'm really happy for him that he's gone on to be so uber successful."- Emma Watson (Harry Potter)

"Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson is a genuine sexy guy." - Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)

"[Robert is a] shy guy...humble. I don't think anything can get to him really.He's so talented. I've never met someone who can just do anything and everything!" - Kellan Lutz (Twilight Saga)

"I think he wants to be a serious actor, and he is a lovely guy. So realizing what he has to deal with, all the demands of the Twilight popularity and the distractions, I think he's handling it amazingly well." - Chris Cooper (Remember Me)

"He's a really great actor and a really good guy." - Hugh Jackman (Unbound Captives)

"Robert Pattinson is the loveliest man--he's just so sweet..." - Kristin Scott Thomas (Bel Ami)

"I think he's bold and different" - Kristen Stewart (Twilight Saga)

source/ via/ via/via/ source