Jackson Says 3-D is Not Needed for Breaking Dawn Because of Rob and Kristen's Spark


Sweet Jackson Rathbone was interviewed during the last Scream Awards and he shared some of his thoughts about the 'idea' of the  remaining TwiSaga movie installments to be filmed in 3-D and the hype surrounding it.

"I like the through line. I like the way it is, you know? I think 3-D is an amazing element for certain types of films but I think at the core what the Twilight series is about is about making choices and to be with the people you love," explained Rathbone in our exclusive interview. "And I think that doesn't really have a place in the 3-D world. The 3-D world's more for that kind of action epic kind of quality, and that definitely is in the Twilight series, but I think it's more so about the connections we make in life. And I think that doesn't really...you don't need 3-D to show that. You just need to look into...you know, when Rob and Kristen look at each other as Edward and Bella and that spark happens, you don't need 3-D for that."


And remember this comment from producer, Wyck Godfrey?

At the Eclipse premiere this past summer, producer Wyck Godfrey seemed to agree with Rathbone's take on the format. "We've talked about it. We've actually really explored doing the second movie in 3-D because Bella becomes a vampire, and seeing how the world is, so we're exploring it. But I think none of us want to feel like we're chasing a gimmick, and I think there's a lot of people that feel like everyone's doing everything in 3-D. And the truth is, this movie's about intimacy, it's about the relationship between Edward and Bella and I'm not sure it needs it."

Breaking Dawn Part 1 hits theaters on November 18, 2011 followed by Part 2 on November 16, 2012.

source

Jacksper truly gets the Twilight Saga and of course, Rob and Kristen's Edward and Bella.