Rob Buys a Bike in Baton Rouge. + A Rob Fan Encounter

A recent fan encounter from Baton Rouge.

"I have a friend that manages a bike shop here in Baton Rouge, and I brought my bikes in to get fixed. I walk in, and it's my 3 good friends who run the store, and only 2 other people. An older gentleman, and a younger, bearded one. I didn't recognize either so I just kept walking right past them (like 6 inches away from them) straight to the warehouse of the shop.

A half hour later, I realize, this fucking bearded guy is ROBERT PATTINSON. Robert fucking Pattinson. He was wearing a dark baseball cap, jeans, a red flannel shirt, and black shoes (looked like skate/bike shoes). He decides to buy a bike from my friend (a thousand dollar bike that I'm sure you'll see in paparazzi pictures from now on). This is a nice bike, and needs to be setup in the warehouse before sending him with it, so I then find myself in the predicament OF HANGING OUT WITH ROBERT PATTINSON IN A SMALL ROOM FOR AN HOUR. He's the most attractive person I've ever fucking met. And his beard? Epic. He's also the sweetest goddamn person, and I didn't ask for a picture, because he seemed to be enjoying the fact that not a single one of us acknowledged his celebrity.

Anyway. That's it. Fucking epic, and I don't even like Twilight. Oh, and that smile? That fucking smile? CUTEST THING EVER. He's like, Cedric Diggery nice. Super sweet. Super humble."

source pattinsonlife

Updated: More info about the fan encounter BatonRouge's WBRZ via  pattinsonlife

One of the stars of the "Twilight" movie series stopped by a Baton Rouge bicycle shop while he was in town this weekend and left with a new bike.

Workers at Capitol Cyclery on Essen Lane confirmed that Robert Pattinson, who plays the vampire Edward in the films, visited the store over the weekend and bought a new bike.

An employee said Pattinson "wasn't there to be a big celebrity" and that they had received other calls about the visit.

"It's getting a bit out of hand," the employee said.

Prolly true. Sweet, right? So pics of Rob on his bike soon, uhmm.
Oh Rob, you should've scored a tandem bike so you can ride with Kristen. lol