Shia LeBeouf Mentions Rob in New Interview


While chatting with JOE.ie, Shia LaBeouf compared his fame to that of Rob's..

OE: How are you dealing with the whole celebrity status? You’ve got the fame and money. You’re dating hot British actress Carey Mulligan who you met on the set of Wall Street. You’ve got girls falling at your feet. You must be lapping it up...

Shia: As long as I stay famous for my work, it’s all good. If I mess up then I am famous for my mess up. I am the first one to admit that it makes great news when you hear that Robert Pattinson robs a bank. Vampire robs a bank. That’s fun. I am 23. I am a normal guy. I never walked into this to be Brad Pitt. The goal for me is to work with the best. And I am fortunate beyond belief. I’m not ready to mess it up for a drink. Do you know what I mean?

Read the rest HERE
via


Seriously Shia? I'm not laughing.