Pictures of Rob and Kristen in IOW

Updated with more pics source via fiercebitchstew
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Other guys in the pic, may be, models, Jamie Dornan and Jamie Strachan.

Added new pic from pinkoona - "Rob and Kristen having lunch." Or they might not be in this photo at all - the above pics show they were seated at the other end of the long table...IF this was from the same occasion.

Tweets from pinkoona "The lunch pic is from yesterday, December 31, 2010, Rob having lunch with mates in Ventnor Pub, Isle of Wight. yes and a lot of their mates were singing (maybe it was Rob himself). he is in the blue hoodie and K is in plaid shirt. yes - they are with a large group 15-20 London crowd"- source

Photobucket
Manip is way better! To give in to your requests...

Thanks Jomel,Emilie, and K via email.

Original pic
Photobucket

Details of the encounter after the CUT

From the woman who met them:

"Yep they’re over here alright. Got a picture with them both. He was lovely and very chilled…she was different. However I’m very happy that i got the opportunity to meet them both. Some people say she’s rude but i mean it was New Years eve so it was pretty intrusive of me to ask for a photo. I just didn’t want to let a moment like that go if you know what i mean. I’m never going to see them again so asked and luckily they agreed to have a photo with me.

They were outside on the sea front with a group of friends. It was nice coz everyone was really chilled. Me and my friend spotted him. He was just chatting to his friends and Kristen went somewhere and when she came back she went to him and they were both chatting with a guy whilst having some drinks. They sparked up so i waited until afterwards to i could ask them for a photo. My friend went up and spoke to Kristen who seemed shocked. Probably because they seem to have grabbed no attention what-so-ever so a couple of overly grinning fans wasn’t the first wish she had for New Year :S I took the photo and then asked if i could have one. Wished them a Happy New Year then went away very quickly, didn’t want to annoy them any more than i had already.

Since you're all feeding me the updates via ventnorblog comments I'm posting the update from the person who was with them in the photo. This is after she called Kristen names on her FB.
Looking back i think i was wrong to be so offended. After all she gave me the pic i wanted which was good of her. I’m honestly way too sensitive. She honestly looked worried when we approached. I suppose they had nobody there to protect them (i’m not sure how they live their lives body guard wise :S)
I’m actually not that bigger Rob P fan. I used to be when the films first came out but haven’t kept up to date.
All i know is that i saw this page and after meeting them both i wanted to confirm that they were on the Isle of Wight. I didn’t realise i would get so many facebooks adds etc So i’m just trying to show the picture and carry on.

source via via via RPLife

I also have followers who saw them in IOW but didn't ask for pics, just autographs and they said Rob and Kristen were very gracious. I really feel torn about this photo... not about posting it but how it was acquired - but its really good to see both their faces again. I hate that once again Kristen's shyness is being misinterpreted as rudeness, when she is in fact one of the most gracious celebs around when it comes to fans. Moving on...