Video: Tom Sturridge Calls Kristen an "Extraordinary Actress"


popsugar PopSugarYT
pic source Thanks Mandy.

ReelMovieNews More of Tom talking about 'On The Road'

Talk about filming On the Road. [Alongside Kristen Stewart, Sam Riley, and Garrett Hedlund]
We filmed in Montreal, New Orleans, San Francisco, New Mexico, Argentina. It was six month, and it was incredible. It was the most extraordinary working experience I’ve ever had. The combination of being a part of the people that get to bring that book to life and working with Walter Salles, who I think is one of the greatest directors living today, and working with the best group of young actors around at the moment. It was such an astonishing experience.
How did you feel when you were cast?
It was incredible, I felt incredible. It was the best feeling. It was the perfect casting moment. All of us auditioned for it almost 3 years ago, and about 4 months before we started filming, Walter summoned me to New York to have lunch with him and we had this long, incredible lunch over hours talking about the book and thoughts and ideas. At the end of the lunch he told me ‘I want you to come on this journey with me’.

Fans want to know: what is the story behind the duck sweater?
I like it. I found it somewhere. It’s a bit cold so I wear a sweater sometimes.
Read the full interview here

TomStu with co-star Rachel Bilson, taken last night at the LA premiere of their latest film 'Waiting for Forever'.

Err Tom your sweater looks very familiar. Sure looks like Rob's old sweater. Or maybe not. lol

PhotobucketPhotobucket