Rob and Kristen Spotted in Vancouver - March 5, 2011

 "Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted out with Kristen's body guard John aka Agent Blanket walking along a street in Vancouver last night. (March 5th).

Rob is dress in black from head to toe. Kristen is dress the same.. They are holding hands. As they walk by me, they are laughing. I walked ahead of them and got ready to take a photo. John spotted me and ran up to me, "No Pictures, No Pictures". He was very nice and so was the group. I saw Rob and Kristen smile at me as they walked by. John said, "Good try but no pictures, I am good at my job". I said "no problem, have a good night" and went home. Sometimes you have to be at the right place at the right time and keep your eyes open". OLTV

Kristen's friend and assistant, John was  on the lookout. Kudos ASB, you're fast. Why is there a need to hunt them down, I srsly don't get it.