More Fanpics of Rob at the WFE London Premiere Plus Fan Account

My bloggie pal, Carina of LovingRob celebrated  her birthday while attending the WFE London Premiere at Westfield last May 3rd. She's sharing some of her photos  (plus vids, too).

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


"...We had to stand there for 3 hours before the premiere started, and Rob arrived. And holy crap, is he beautiful in person. We (my sister and I) had a very good spot, only one person in front of us. And we stood opposite the press people. And then suddenly Rob was there. In front of me! And he signed both my picture and my book :D I didn’t get to look at him much, which I regret, because we left right after he had signed for me..."
Go check her site LovingRob for more pics, vids and her full account of that sweet day. Belated happy birthday again, sweets.