More Fan Pics and Fan Accounts from Comic Con 2011 - Part 7

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

This is @17ForeverLisa's  fan account (via pattinsonpost) during the exclusive Meet-and-Greet after the BD Panel at SDCC 2011. Lucky Lisa! :)

"I wished Taylor (his teeth are SO white and he’s super confident) good luck with his upcoming movie, Abduction. I may have said a little a little more than that, but I had my eye on the prize."

Rob: Hi. How are you?
Me: Trying not to pass out. (I know. Not cool. He smiled.)
Rob: Well don’t do that.
Me: (deep breath) So…the hair…Cosmopolis reshoots?
Rob: (his bent fingers went to the long side of his hair; my breath hitched) No. I don’t think there are going to be any reshoots, actually (a little bit of surprise in his voice).
Me: (smiling) So you just like it then.
Rob: (laughs and rocks back in his chair) Yeah!
Me: I really enjoyed Water for Elephants and made it to the premiere in New York City.
Rob: Cool. Thank you so much.
Me: I’m really looking forward to watching your career unfold and hope it includes some music in the future.
Rob: Maybe. (My heart took that as a yes.) Thanks for your support.

"Kristen was shy, but I couldn’t help but tell her how pretty she was in person and that that I didn’t want that to sound cliché or to be taken the wrong way. I told her how much I enjoyed her work and thanked her for embracing Bella the way that she has. She said, “Oh, thank you SO much.” Then I said I was looking forward to seeing the panel for SWATH on Saturday and wished her well with working on that upcoming project.

I told Bill Condon that we were all looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Breaking Dawn from book to screen. He said he was excited to show it to us. Then I said, “Please tell Jack that we are loving his tweets and to keep them coming.” He really looked at me then and grinned ear to ear and said, “I will! He’ll like hearing that.” (Jack Morrissey is Bill Condon’s life partner and just started tweeting things of interest from the BD filming experience. You can follow him on twitter: @Jack_Morrissey.)"

Read her full Comic Con report at pattinsonpost
Added fanpics via RPLife

Another Fan Account from TwiLoveSue via ROBsessed

I met Taylor first and he was very adorable and friendly. We just made surface chit chat about Comic-con and his upcoming movie Abduction. I don’t remember much because, for some reason, I was having concentration issues.. Then, I moved down to Rob’s table and said hello to him with a big, dopey grin on my face. He smiled and said hi (I’m pretty sure I heard a choir of angels singing in the background) and then he asked me "what does it say on your shirt?" I moved my CC lanyard out of the way and basically leaned forward with my chest stuck out (I'm such an idiot) and he read out loud "Ciao Volturi" (it had a cartoon picture of Alice in a yellow porche) and then he laughed and said, "that's funny." You'd be very impressed at how cool and normal I acted (I think). I thanked him for coming to CC and said I was looking forward to seeing Breaking Dawn. I also told him that I was one of the dorks who waited in line for the past few days for the panel and he gave me a really funny, smoldery look, like "no you didn't...!" and stared straight into my eyes and smiled. I kind of shrugged and rolled my eyes and said, "I know...." I told Rob how much I’ve enjoyed all of his movies and that it was really great to meet him. I also joked that I wouldn’t talk while he was signing his name because I didn’t want to make him mess it up (or something stupid like that) and he laughed. I tried not to be too gushy, but I’m sure I was. Then we said goodbye and I moved on to Kristen’s table. didn’t talk much to Kristen and Bill because it felt kind of awkward. I basically just said hi and that I enjoyed their movies (plus my brain was not working so well at that point) and then I floated out the door.

More pics via ohmycarlisle via  gossip_dance