Possible Ninja Sighting: Kristen at the Playstation Event in London?

Photobucket

DolphGB So, there I am at the #PlayStation event in London, and Kristen Stewart walks by. @Nixemus saw her too, so I know I wasn't imagining things. No smiles @Majiesto. She was her usual self. A little ball of awkward shyness and bewilderment. cc/ @Nixemus :-)
@pattstew24 With some friends I think. It was in London. She came and went pretty quickly. cc/ @Nixemus
@Lucy_Stew About 2 hours ago I guess.
@flippyluv About 2 hrs ago. She was there to experience the PunchDrunk 'shock theatre' event put on to help launch Resistance 3 on PS3
@Lucy_Stew We were asked not to, but a pro was there to take shots so just search the Interwebs tomorrow I guess.

NixemusWhat a night! Kristen Stewart AND Nathan Stewart-Jarrett at the same place! And all thanks to #PlayStationAccess and @MusterBuster!

Another sighting, 'unfriendly' though

RTs via patronuska cupidscloud

Like the guy said, professional photogs were around to cover the event. Hopefully, pics will pop up. Maybe here at the Playstation Access Official FB